Recommended Technology Platform
There are some Hardware and Software requirements that you need to have in place in order for us to meet our service obligations.
Hardware Minimum Standards
All hardware including workstations, laptops, servers shall be covered under current and active manufacturer warranties or service agreements. Including on-site service and support services as well as immediate 24x7 support for mission critical equipment.
- Servers: Current generation servers with sufficient processing power, memory, and storage capacity to meet client requirements. Current Business Warranty Support from Manufacturer
- Workstations: Latest generation desktops or laptops with suitable specifications for the client's intended use. Current Business Warranty Support from Manufacturer
- Backup and Storage: Reliable backup systems and storage solutions to ensure data integrity and disaster recovery.
Network Equipment Standards:
- Routers and Firewalls: Enterprise-grade routers and firewalls capable of handling the client's network traffic securely.
- Switches: Managed switches with sufficient ports and appropriate network speeds to support the client's infrastructure.
- Wireless Access Points: High-performance wireless access points that provide reliable and secure connectivity.
- Network Cabling: Appropriate cabling infrastructure to support network connectivity and minimize interference.
- Active managed support contract with vendor
Software Minimum Standards
All software and operating systems shall be currently supported by the vendor and covered under their support agreements.
Current supported operating systems
- Windows 10 22H2 (EOL October 14, 2025)
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2012 (EOL October 10, 2023)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2022
Current supported software / Software as a Service
- QuickBooks Desktop 2021 or higher
- QuickBooks Online
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium or better
- Up-to-date antivirus, anti-malware, and endpoint protection software to safeguard against threats.